Directions. First, rub the chicken with a little olive oil teaspoon should do the trick for a pound or so , salt and pepper. Heat another teaspoon of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat, place chicken breasts in and cook until edges are opaque, about minutes..
How to Cook Chicken. Chicken is a popular and versatile meat that lends itself to many flavors, is relatively inexpensive, and can have a variety of health .These easy cooking instructions give you perfect chicken breasts every time. Learn how to brine, bake, saute, and grill this convenient meat..With skinless, boneless chicken breasts on hand, you'll always have something quick and satisfying to eat for dinner. Whether grilled, boiled, or roasted, there's an .Boneless, skinless chicken breasts aka BSCBs is there anything more boring, They are all too often overcooked until dry and chewy, and I generally prefer more .
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. shredded fresh basil
- 4 slices mozzarella
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golden and cooked through, 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Add balsamic vinegar to skillet to deglaze, then add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1 minute. Add tomatoes and season with salt. Let simmer until soft, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in basil.
- Return chicken to skillet and nestle in tomatoes. Top with mozzarella and cover with a lid to melt cheese.
- Spoon tomatoes over chicken and serve.
Easy Chicken Recipes for Dinner
Related posts to how to cook chicken
To poach boneless, skinless chicken breasts, place them in a large skillet and add cups of water or chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and cook for minutes until chicken reaches degrees F. about minutes. You can also poach in the oven. Place chicken in a single layer in a roasting pan..
How to cook chicken will teach you everything you need to know to cook moist, tender and flavorful chicken. Tips on thawing, grilling, roasting and more..
Cooking Chicken Cooking chicken can be a bit difficult because it's imperative that the meat is cooked all the way through. Gather helpful tips at HowStuffWorks. Cooking Learn the ins and outs of some basic .
Tags: #Cook Chicken